You will achieve Optimal Results:
- Schedule your treatments:
- Treatments can be daily (24 hrs apart)
- every other day
- a gap of two days apart
- or a maximum of three days apart.
- Treatments should not be more than 3 days apart - Example: Monday and Friday, 3 days in between, however should the client require to put their treatments on hold for whatever reason - the remaining sessions purchased will resume where the client left off.
- All clients have up to 12 months from day of purchase to use treatments.
- Please do not be late for your appointment, as that will take away from your treatment time.
- A Detoxification cleanse of your body is the first step of the process.
- It is essential to go through the detoxification process if you want to maximize your fat loss, weight loss and body contouring experience.
- (Part of our body’s natural weight loss process is releasing triglycerides from the fat cells into the lymphatic system. They are then processed by the liver. If our lymphatic system and liver are too toxic, this process is hindered. A detoxification cleanse helps clear the lymphatic system and liver to assist in the removal of triglycerides from our body’s systems).
- Do NOT eat 2 hours before or 2 hours after treatment
- AVOID consuming large amounts of water PRIOR to treatment(s)
- Drink PLENTY of water AFTER treatment
- * Hydration...drink a minimum of 3 Liters of water per day
- Stay on your treatment plan. If you believe you may need several treatments, commit to the staying on track with your sessions.
- Nutrition: It is important to not overload your body with excess calories while the treatments are working to burn calories and remove fat from your body.
- We will guide you through healthy nutritional choices/options and assist you with meal plans for you to get the most out of your laser treatments.
- Maintaining proper caloric intake is important during treatments - re: your age/activity levels and weight goals ).
- Lessen (minimal) caffeine it is a diuretic and inhibits the bodies ability to break down fat.
- Alcoholic beverages and rich sugar content drinks must be avoided during the duration of treatments
- Stimulating lymphatic drainage after treatment using one or a combination of the following: Whole Body Vibration Machine / Infrared Sauna (this stimulates the lymphatics further and engages the muscles to use the free fatty acids as an energy source)
- Why is water such a vital part of my treatment? Without the extra water it will be more difficult for your body
to eliminate the contents released from the treatment. Give your body
the help it needs to carry away the toxins and other substances released
by the body that were stored in the fat cells.
What will Minimize Optimum Results?
Pre-existing health conditions such as:
- Patients suffering from Metabolic Disorders*
- Patients with severe Hormonal Imbalances*
- Diabetes and/or high blood sugar. (Clients will see results but it is recommended to work with your doctor in order to lower blood sugar levels so that results will be maximized).
- Certain medications may minimize the lasers effect on the adipocycte cells and/or the cells ability to release fatty acids, etc.
- Treatment during an Active Menstrual Period
* You will see results but they won't be as extreme. For example, you may lose 1/2 inch instead of 1-2 inches per treatment. If you work with your primary care doctor hormonal imbalances and metabolic disorders can be controlled or corrected.
The latest FDA approved patented Lipo Laser can help you reach your goals - the real advantage of this technology lies in the fact that we can specifically target a troubled area.
Once the fats have been released from the cell they can be used by the body as a fuel source.
It is therefore critical that the dietary and lifestyle changes are made to help support the goals of treatment.
SUPPORTING YOUR SUCCESS
It is important to manage expectations and participate in an
appropriate diet and lifestyle program in conjunction with
your treatments, and follow the recommended protocols to
ensure you achieve the optimal results from your treatments. A standard 20 to 40 minute procedure releases 60-80 grams of fat. The Laser mobilizes fatty acids and works synergistically with the
body’s natural mechanisms.
To both stimulate the lymphatics further and engage the muscles to
use the free fatty acids as an energy source, use the Whole Body
Vibration and/or Infrared sauna immediately post treatment.
DO NOT eat minimum 2 hrs prior OR 2 hrs following treatments.
Only water should be ingested 2 hours prior to and 2 hours following treatments to optimize results.
Water should be consumed
moderately prior to treatment while plenty of water is recommended
following the treatment.
FEMALES: Do not start the laser sessions if you are currently pregnant, breast feeding or lactating.
Women: It is best if you do not have treatments while you are on your menstruation cycle.
may have treatments during your cycle however you may not see the
results that you would if you have the treatments while you are not
Clients with the following conditions CAN be treated
but will be asked to obtain approval from a GP.
- HIV Carrier
- Diabetes (Type 1 - controlled, Type 2)
- Controlled Hypothyroidism
- Polycystic Ovaries
- Hormone problems
- Gastric Ulcers
- Metal Implants
- Psychological conditions
- Undiagnosed Lesions
- Taking Anti-seizure medication
- Suffering from or being treated for clinical depression
- Have a photosensitive skin disorder
- Recent surgery or minor operations (Less than 6 weeks prior)
- Recent Injury (awaiting surgery/treatment)
- Any dysfunction of the nervous system (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Motor Neurone disease)
- Bells Palsy
Persons with the following Medical Conditions CANNOT use the Lipo Laser:
Age younger than 18 years oldContagious or infectious diseasesUnder the influence of drugs or alcoholSeizure disorderEpilepsy
Uncontrolled hypertensionActive infection or lymphatic disorderImmunodeficiency disorder/ Immunosuppressive disorders/ Immunosuppressed
Implanted electronic devices (TENS Unit- pain management, prostheses, pacemakers etc.)Pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillatorsChronic skin disorder (cancer, Lupus etc.)Pregnancy/Breast feeding/lactating womenCurrent Chemo/Radiation therapyCancerUnstable thyroid disorders / Severe thyroid gland dysfunction
Heart disease, congestive heart failure, heart problems, cardiomyopathy, or cardiac arrhythmiaSevere liver / kidney disorders or diseaseTaking medications that cause photo-sensitivityClotting disorders (such as Warfarin therapy, aspirin long term use, haemophilia, hepatitis)Open wounds or skin infections
consultation is always needed as this will give us a chance to assess
your requirements and will help us to understand what results you are
looking for so we can find the perfect solution for you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
At Slim U Canada, we aim to provide a timely and
efficient service for all our valued customers.
Our clinic operates a
very busy schedule and as a result, we kindly request that you adhere
to the following
terms & conditions.
Please do not hesitate to
contact us if you require any further information or assistance on
If you have been booked in for a 20 or 40 minute appointment and you are late, we will
be unable to conduct the full treatment.
CANCELLATIONS / CHANGES
We have a stringent cancellation policy. Due to
the popularity of this new technology that it brings to the City of
Vaughan we are trying to be fair to all. Cancellation notice of 24
hours must be given or your appointment will be forfeited. If the client gives us less than 24 hours notice
or no shows the appointment will be forfeited or the fee to rebook will be
equal to the original price paid for the session. Should the client call to reschedule any of their appointments we will do our best to accommodate any schedule modifications.
Should the client require to
put their treatments on hold during the time frame allotted for their
sessions, this is no problem. We will resume the remaining treatments
at a convenient time for the client. All clients have up to 12 months to utilize treatments from day of purchase
(one may require to pause
treatments for many unknown reasons: called away for business, have the
flu, go on vacation, family emergency, etc. - therefore the client resumes the
remaining treatments where they left off, versus doing them consecutively).
Slim U Canada retains the right to refuse appointments to anyone that is
late on a regular basis, and also retains the right to require
payment prior to accepting any treatment. These measures are necessary
to assist in the smooth running of our clinic.